WOULD YOU LIKE TO HELP US OUT?
It takes a lot of work to put on a 3-day festival to make it successful. PACT is looking for people who are willing to volunteer in 4-hour shifts. In return, you will be given free admission and a great parking space.
Below is a list of jobs that we need filled. We welcome anyone who would like to help us out. You do not have to be a PACT member.
To sign up to volunteer or to get more information please contact us at email@example.com.
FESTIVAL JOBS 2020
- Parking Lot Attendants (collecting fee, directing parking for general public / transporting handicapped / elderly to Festival entrance using golf carts)
- “Special” Parking Lot Attendants (directing parking for staff and vendors)
- General Maintenance (mechanical & electrical handymen to troubleshoot and repair things)
- Volunteer Coordinators (training, check in, instructions, answer questions, assign jobs)
- Vendor Coordinator/Liaison (welcome vendors, direct to booth space, answer questions, resolve issues)
- Admission Booth (collect admission for the Festival)
- Beer tickets booth (checking age, distribute wristbands, selling beer tickets)
- Beer Booth bartenders (serving beer, wine)
- Pop/Water Booth (dispense pop and water only)
- Children’s Area Sales Booth (sell tickets and/or wristbands for children’s amusements)
- Children’s Amusements Management (manning Bouncy Houses in children’s area)
- Big 6 Wheel (run 2 gaming wheels)
- Money Couriers w/golf cart (pick up money from booths, take to counting area, supply change)
- PACT Money Counters (count receipts and account for info on accounting/auditing sheets)
- Announcer (announce events, winners of hourly raffles)
- Mobile 50/50 Raffle tickets sellers (walking throughout crowd selling tickets for hourly raffle)
- PACT Festival Souvenirs sold at 3 Wise Busia’s Booth
- CLUB 16 Money Counters (Parking)
- Festival Raffle Tickets (selling $10.00 Festival Raffle Tickets)
For more information about the festival or to inquire about volunteering please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.